Invitation to Bid: Test
Tender for the construction of wall fence at the Reserve Bank of Malawi’s Guest House in Mzuzu
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING
Date of Issue: 12th June, 2017
Procurement Reference number: RBM/ MZBRA/ 001/17
- The Reserve Bank of Malawi (the Bank) has budgeted resources in the 2017 Financial Year for the engagement of a contractor to build a wall fence at its Guesthouse in Mzuzu. The Bank now invites sealed bids from eligible contractors to construct the fence.
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in accordance with the open tender bidding procedures contained in the Government of Malawi’s Public Procurement Act 2003, and is open to all interested bidders.
- Eligible interested bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents from the Procurement Section at the address shown in 6 (a) below from 08:00 to 11:30 and 14:00 to 16:00 hours from Monday to Friday, except public holidays.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders from the address shown in 6 (a) below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of MK5,000.00 between 08:00 am to 11:00 am fro Monday to Friday except on public holidays. The method of payment will be cash or bank certified cheque.
- Bids clearly marked; “Tender for Construction of Wall Fence – Mzuzu” should be delivered to the address shown in 6 (b) below on or before 18th July, 2017 at 15:00 hours. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who may choose to attend at the address shown in 6 (c) below on 18th July, 2017 at 15:00 hours.
- (a) Address for inspection, clarification, payment and collection:
The Reserve Bank of Malawi
(b) Address for submission:
The Chairperson, RBM Internal Procurement Committee
P.O Box 30063, Lilongwe, MALAWI
Should be deposited in a Tender Box marked; “Tenders for Construction of Wall Fence – Mzuzu” placed at the Bank’s business reception at the Head Office.
(c) Address for Opening: Reserve Bank of Malawi, Convention Drive, Floor 5, Auditorium, Lilongwe, MALAWI
The Bank is inviting all interested contractors to attend to mandatory Pre-bid Meeting to be held at the Bank’s Mzuzu Branch on Monday, 26th June, 2017 starting from 10:00 hours.
All interested contractors are, therefore, requested to attend this important meeting. Attendance should be confirmed by booking through to the Head of Procurement on phone number 01 770 600 ext. 4231 or through email, firstname.lastname@example.org
RBM Internal Procurement Committee