WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE (WT&COU)
By accessing, browsing, submitting information to, or otherwise using the infomalawi.com and its agents, you are agreeing to be bound by these website terms and conditions of use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark laws.
SERVICE CHANGES AND DISCONTINUATION
infomalawi.com provides you with access to a rich collection of online resources. infomalawi.com reserves the right to change or to discontinue temporarily or permanently the service at anytime without notice. You agree that informalawi.com and its agents will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or discontinuance of the infomalawi.com or any service therein.
At infomalawi.com, we work hard to make your experience enjoyable. However, we cannot always anticipate technical or other operational difficulties which may result in loss of data, personalization settings, and other service interruptions. For this reason, you agree that infomalawi.com including the services of our third party service providers, are provided “AS IS” and “AS IS AVAILABLE” Neither infomalawi.com nor our third party service providers assume responsibility for the timelines, deletion, misdelivery or failure to store any data, communications or personalization settings.
In no event shall infomalawi.com or its suppliers be liable for damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss or profit, or due to business interruptions) arising out of use or inability to use the materials on the infomalawi.com’s internet site, even if infomalawi.com or it’s authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on infomalawi.com could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors, infomalawi.com does not warrant that any of the materials on it’s site are accurate, complete, or current. Infomalawi.com may make changes to the materials contained at anytime without notice. We do not however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Infomalawi.com browsers may not:
- Modify or copy the materials
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display.
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software on infomalawi.com.
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
Infomalawi.com has not reviewed all of the links linked to its internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by infomalawi.com and it’s affiliate companies of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to infomalawi.com’s website shall be governed by the laws of Malawi without regard to it’s conflict of law provisions. By using this online website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of the terms and conditions of use.
- At the time of collecting personal information, infomalawi.com and it’s representatives will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- com will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law in Malawi.
- The information collected shall be retained as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- com will at all times collect personal and business information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge of the individual or business concerned.
- Data or Business information should be relevant to the purpose for which it will be used and to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up to date.
- com shall protect personal and business information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal and business information.
GENERAL RULE – PROVIDE ACCURATE INFORMATION
You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as requested by infomalawi.com registration forms. You agree to update the Registration Data to keep it current and accurate.
Infomalawi.com remains committed to doing it’s business in accordance with the principles above stated in order to ensure that confidentiality is protected.
MediaCom:gdm is a media specialist firm based in Blantyre, Malawi.